Shareholders are advised that the Company’s annual financial statements will be available on the Company’s website on Friday, 28 June 2013 and contain no modifications to the audited provisional report results which were released on SENS on Tuesday, 26 March 2013.
Posting of notice of the annual general meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 1st annual general meeting of Master Drilling shareholders will be held at 09:30 on Thursday, 25 July 2013 at Sasfin, 29 Scott Street, Waverley, Johannesburg to transact the business as stated in the annual general meeting notice being posted to shareholders on Friday, 28 June 2013 and available on the Company’s website from that date.
The notice of annual general meeting will be posted to shareholders of the Company who were recorded as such in the Company’s securities register on Friday, 21 June 2013.
The date on which shareholders of the Company must be recorded as such in the Company’s securities register in order to attend and vote at the annual general meeting is Friday, 19 July 2013. The last day to trade in order to be entitled to vote at the annual general meeting is Friday, 12 July 2013. Proxy Forms must be lodged by no later than 9:30 on Tuesday, 23 July 2013.
Correction of unaudited earnings per share, headline earnings per share and net asset per share figures
Since publication of the audited provisional report for Master Drilling for the period ended 31 December 2012 published on SENS on 25 March 2013 which report included unaudited comparative earnings per share, headline earnings per share and net asset value per share figures for the period ended 31 December 2012, it has come to the attention of Master Drilling that such figures were incorrectly stated. These figures were published on a voluntary basis for comparative purposes only. Shareholders are referred to integrated report for the amended figures.
- Integrated report for the period ended 31 December 2012 (PDF – 1MB)
- Glossary of terms (PDF – 106KB)
- The drilling services industry (PDF – 182KB)
- Other directorships and partnerships held by directors for the five years to 31 December 2012 (PDF – 133KB)
- Directors and senior management of major subsidiaries at 31 December 2012
(PDF – 100KB)
- Risk factors (PDF – 263KB)
- Corporate governance (PDF – 130KB)
- Regulations (PDF – 112KB)
- Subsidiary companies as at 31 December 2012 (PDF – 165KB)
- King III compliance (PDF – 135KB)
28 June 2013
A Division of Sasfin Bank Limited