Master Drilling Group Limited
(Incorporated in the Republic of South Africa) (Registration number 2011/008265/06)
JSE share code: MDI
(“Master Drilling” or the “Company” or the “Group”)
- Integrated Annual ReportMaster Drilling shareholders are advised that the Integrated Annual Report of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2017 (“Integrated Annual Report”), which incorporates the audited summarised consolidated annual financial statements and the notice of the Annual General Meeting, will be distributed to Master Drilling shareholders today, 25 April 2018. The Integrated Annual Report and the full set of the audited Group annual financial statements are also available on the Company’s website (www.masterdrilling.com). The audited summarised consolidated annual financial statements contain no changes from the abridged audited consolidated annual results for the year ended 31 December 2017 released on the Stock Exchange News Service of the JSE Limited on 20 March 2018.
The annual financial statements are audited by Grant Thornton whose unqualified audit report is contained in the Integrated Annual Report and is also available on www.masterdrilling.com.
- Notice of Annual General MeetingNotice is hereby given that the Sixth Annual General Meeting of Master Drilling will be held (subject to any adjournment, postponement or cancellation thereof) at Grant Thornton offices, Wanderers Office Park, 52 Corlett Drive, Illovo, Johannesburg on Thursday, 7 June 2018 at 09h00, to transact the business as stated in the Annual General Meeting notice contained in the Integrated Annual Report
- Record dates, voting and proxiesThe Board of Directors of the Company (“Board”) has determined, in accordance with sections 59(1) (a) and (b) of the Companies Act, that:
- the record date for the purposes of participating in and voting at the Annual General Meeting (being the date on which a shareholder must be recorded in the Company’s register of shareholders in order to participate in and vote at the Annual General Meeting), shall be the close of business on Friday, 1 June 2018 (Voting Record Date);
- the last day to trade for purposes of participating in and voting at the Annual General Meeting shall be the close of business on Tuesday, 29 May 2018 and;
- the date by which forms of proxy for the Annual General Meeting are requested to be lodged for administrative purposes shall be 09h30 on Tuesday, 5 June 2018.
Any forms of proxy not lodged by this date must be handed to the Chairperson of the Annual General Meeting immediately prior to the commencement of the meeting. The Chairperson may reject or accept any form of proxy which is completed and/or received otherwise than in accordance with the proxy notes, provided that he is satisfied as to the manner in which the shareholder concerned wishes to vote.
25 April 2018
Investec Bank Limited